LocationFull Time, Chennai
- You will work on creating specs for building products instead of working on a list of tasks/requirements that a client gives
- You will get to work on challenging tasks as part of our Snowflake and Cloud Data Warehousing practice
- You will get to learn about the latest products in the market as you work with leading Silicon Valley startups
- Work in a culture that values capability over experience and continuous learning as a core tenant
- You will get to bring your ideas to the table and make a significant difference to the success of the product instead of being a small cog in a big wheel
- Experience evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and solutioning
- Effective communication of your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Produce reports and documents by gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders
- Team player by working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Experience allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency
- Responsible for project deliverables that meet customer expectation and business need
- Experience prioritizing, managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance. Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Experience ensuring timely completion of projects
- Experience preparing and participating in sales proposals, RFPs etc
Gap analysis, Presales, RFP, Documentation, Discoveries
Interested in this opening?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shark Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).