LocationFull Time, Chennai
Gap analysis, Presales, RFP, Documentation, Discoveries
We are a Product Engineering company. We specialize in building innovative products from ideation to development. We are not a typical IT services company and don’t do support and maintenance projects! Founded by an ex-Googler (or Xoogler) in 2009, we have created a niche for ourselves by leveraging the most exciting technologies in AI/ML, Cloud, DevOps, IIoT, and more. Our people have a fantastic time upskilling and working on them.
We have an enviable list of customers, including Facebook, Oracle, Siemens, Roche, Medtronics, and several exciting startups. Our projects are typically innovation-driven. For instance, we are building an AI platform to personalize cancer treatment by analyzing genealogy data. Work can’t get more impactful than this!
We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor!
What’s more, did you know that we have spun off several exciting product AI and RPA companies like PipeCandy and element5? Our spin-offs operate from the same office and present unique opportunities to the challenge-hungry. So when you join Ideas2IT, you actually open up a whole new world of possibilities!
About the Open Role
We are looking for a strong Business Analyst to work on our and our customer products
What’s in it for you?
- You will work on creating specs for building products instead of working on a list of tasks/requirements that a client gives
- You will get to work on challenging tasks as part of our Snowflake and Cloud Data Warehousing practice
- You will get to learn about the latest products in the market as you work with leading Silicon Valley startups.
- Work in a culture that values capability over experience and continuous learning as a core tenant.
- You will get to bring your ideas to the table and make a significant difference to the success of the product instead of being a small cog in a big wheel.
What could make you a great candidate for this position
- Experience evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and solutions.
- Effective communication of your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Produce reports and documents by gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Team player by working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Experience allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Responsible for project deliverables that meet customer expectations and business needs.
- Experience prioritizing, managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance. Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Experience ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Experience preparing and participating in sales proposals, RFPs, etc
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
Why work at Ideas2IT
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).