Cloud Datawarehouse Architect
LocationFull Time, Chennai
SQL, PLSQL, ,ETL
We are a Product Engineering company. We specialize in building innovative products from ideation to development. We are not a typical IT services company and don’t do support and maintenance projects! Founded by an ex-Googler (or Xoogler) in 2009, we have created a niche for ourselves by leveraging the most exciting technologies in AI/ML, Cloud, DevOps, IIoT, and more. Our people have a fantastic time upskilling and working on them.
We have an enviable list of customers, including Facebook, Oracle, Siemens, Roche, Medtronics, and several exciting startups. Our projects are typically innovation-driven. For instance, we are building an AI platform to personalize cancer treatment by analyzing genealogy data. Work can’t get more impactful than this!
We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor!
What’s more, did you know that we have spun off several exciting product AI and RPA companies like PipeCandy and element5? Our spin-offs operate from the same office and present unique opportunities to the challenge-hungry. So when you join Ideas2IT, you actually open up a whole new world of possibilities!
About the Open Role
We are looking for a Cloud Datawarehouse Architect who has worked on large-scale data systems and has a strong understanding of data models, databases and data pipelines. The architect will work with our software developers, data analysts, and data scientists and will ensure that the platform architecture is robust and scalable to handle our analytical, BI, and data science requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing data platforms that use varied databases and incorporate complex data pipelines as part of large analytical systems. The candidate must be self-directed and comfortable with learning new concepts and technologies to support emerging data needs. Understand product requirements and design solution and data architecture to support and scale with the product roadmap
What’s in it for you?
- A robust distributed platform to manage a self-healing swarm of bots on unreliable network/compute
- Large scale Cloud-native applications
- Document Comprehension Engine leveraging RNN and other latest OCR techniques
- Completely data-driven Low code platform
- You will get to learn cutting-edge technologies as you work with leading Silicon Valley startups.
- Work in a culture that values capability over experience and continuous learning as a core tenant.
- You will get to bring your ideas to the table and make a significant difference to the success of the product instead of being a small cog in a big wheel.
If you have any relevant experience, great! If not, it doesn’t matter. We believe in hiring people with high IQ and the right attitude over ready-made skills. As long as you are passionate about building world-class enterprise products and understand whatever technology you are working on in-depth, we will bring you up to speed on all the technologies we use. Oh BTW, did we mention that you need to be super smart?
What you will be doing here
- Create and maintain optimal data architecture, including data models/data structures and data pipelines
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NoSQL, and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management
What could make you a great candidate for this position
- Advanced knowledge and experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases as part of BI/ analytical systems. Experience with implementing analytical/ machine learning algorithms is a plus
- AWS Services: Glue Jobs, Data Migration Service, RDS (Postgres), S3
- Technologies/Languages: Oracle, SQL, Python, Spark, PySpark
- AWS Redshift
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc. is a plus
- Experience with healthcare data is a plus but not required.
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
Why work at Ideas2IT
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).