We had a FAB 2020 | See our 2020 updates
Digital Marketing Manager
LocationFull Time, Chennai
SEO and SEM, online advertising, PPC advertising, Google Ads, Google Ad Words, Google analytics, campaign analytics and automation analytics
We are a Product Engineering company. We specialize in building innovative products from ideation to development. We are not a typical IT services company and don’t do support and maintenance projects! Founded by an ex-Googler (or Xoogler) in 2009, we have created a niche for ourselves by leveraging the most exciting technologies in AI/ML, Cloud, DevOps, IIoT, and more. Our people have a fantastic time upskilling and working on them.
We have an enviable list of customers, including Facebook, Oracle, Siemens, Roche, Medtronics, and several exciting startups. Our projects are typically innovation-driven. For instance, we are building an AI platform to personalize cancer treatment by analyzing genealogy data. Work can’t get more impactful than this!
We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor!
What’s more, did you know that we have spun off several exciting product AI and RPA companies like PipeCandy and element5? Our spin-offs operate from the same office and present unique opportunities to the challenge-hungry. So when you join Ideas2IT, you actually open up a whole new world of possibilities!
About the Open Role
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist, who has previously proven success in knocking metrics for B2B organizations out of the park. We want to add a member to the team, who has a consistent track record of making jaws drop, simply because they’ve invested themselves in getting to know Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and the general interweb better than anyone else.
What’s in it for you?
- Bring your mojo. We’re a young, but aggressively growing organization looking to break record numbers in the upcoming year
- A pretty dossier of some of your best work. You flaunt it and we’ll appreciate it
- The hunger to learn about a segment of healthcare that we’re on a mission to transform
- If you’re the right fit for this role, you will work closely with the head of marketing and help drive
- Traffic and new prospects to marketing owned properties
- Manage the spend of marketing budgets allocated to digital marketing
- Closely monitor and steer customer conversions across digital channels
What could make you a great candidate for this position
- You have experience managing website, web properties and have been the custodian of inbound traffic
- Over the years, you’ve learned the zen art of SEO and SEM
- One among your many core skills lie in the innate ability to drive marketing campaign growth and ROI
- You’re able to successfully flaunt your technical skills in online advertising, PPC advertising, Google Ads, Google AdWords, and all known associates
- You understand LinkedIn advertising, campaign management, and other paid programs
- Emails… Of course, email marketing and social media marketing are your forte
- You know how to create reports and deliver metrics from Google analytics, campaign analytics, and automation analytics in a manner that we just cannot take our eyes off them
- In your previous experience, you’ve worked with a marketing manager (or maybe just by yourself) where you’ve driven and promoted content created across the segmented persona
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
Why work at Ideas2IT
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).