Stay protected from fake job offers - you NEVER pay for a job at Ideas2IT | Learn More
ETL Data Engineer
LocationFull Time, Chennai
What is in it for you?
- A robust distributed platform to manage a self-healing swarm of bots on unreliable network/compute
- Large scale Cloud native applications
- Document Comprehension Engine leveraging RNN and other latest OCR techniques
- Completely data-driven Low code platform
- You will get to learn cutting edge technologies as you work with leading Silicon Valley startups
- Work in a culture that values capability over experience and continuous learning as a core tenant
- You will get to bring your ideas to the table and make a significant difference to the success of the product instead of being a small cog in a big wheel
- Create and maintain data models/data structures and data pipelines
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, NOSQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Advanced knowledge and experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases as part of BI/ analytical systems. Experience with implementing analytical/ machine learning algorithms is a plus
- AWS Services: Glue Jobs, Data Migration Service, RDS (Postgres), S3
- Technologies/Languages: Oracle, SQL, Python, Spark, PySpark
- AWS Redshift
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc. is a plus
- Experience with healthcare data is a plus but not required.
SQL, NoSQL, ML, AWS, Oracle, SQL, Python, Spark, PySpark
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).