LocationFull Time, Chennai
Hadoop / Redshift, Python, Data transformation, SQL scripting
We are a Product Engineering company. We specialize in building innovative products from ideation to development. We are not a typical IT services company and don’t do support and maintenance projects! Founded by an ex-Googler (or Xoogler) in 2009, we have created a niche for ourselves by leveraging the most exciting technologies in AI/ML, Cloud, DevOps, IIoT, and more. Our people have a fantastic time upskilling and working on them.
We have an enviable list of customers, including Facebook, Oracle, Siemens, Roche, Medtronics, and several exciting startups. Our projects are typically innovation-driven. For instance, we are building an AI platform to personalize cancer treatment by analyzing genealogy data. Work can’t get more impactful than this!
We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor!
What’s more, did you know that we have spun off several exciting product AI and RPA companies like PipeCandy and element5? Our spin-offs operate from the same office and present unique opportunities to the challenge-hungry. So when you join Ideas2IT, you actually open up a whole new world of possibilities!
What you will be doing here
- Architect, develop and deploy data transformation solutions on scalable data science platforms
- Evaluate and choose the right technologies & tools to solve a given problem
- Integrate various open-source tools used for various purposes into a cohesive platform.
- Stay updated on the evolving technologies and trends
What could make you a great candidate for this position
- Ability to understand complex data models, map the source data model to the target data model and define the necessary transformations.
- Strong in SQL Scripting
- Experience in data transformation using more than one ETL tool.
- Experience to any of the following toolsets is a big plus, but not a must
- Big Data stores like Hadoop/Redshift/BigQuery
- Data blending/ wrangling using tools (such as Talend, Alteryx, etc.)
- Scripting with Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Ability to use a wide variety of databases (both SQL and NoSQL) and tools
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
Why work at Ideas2IT
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).