Stay protected from fake job offers - you NEVER pay for a job at Ideas2IT | Learn More
Digital Marketing Manager
LocationFull Time, Chennai
What is in it for you?
- Bring your mojo. We’re a young, but aggressively growing organization looking to break record numbers in the upcoming year
- A pretty dossier of some of your best work. You flaunt it and we’ll appreciate it
- The hunger to learn about a segment of healthcare that we’re on a mission to transform
- If you’re the right fit for this role, you will work closely with the head of marketing and help drive
- Traffic and new prospects to marketing owned properties
- Manage the spend of marketing budgets allocated to digital marketing
- Closely monitor and steer customer conversions across digital channels
- You have experience managing website, web properties and have been the custodian of inbound traffic
- Over the years, you’ve learnt the zen art of SEO and SEM
- One among your many core skills lie in the innate ability to drive marketing campaign growth, and ROI
- You’re able to successfully flaunt your technical skills in online advertising, PPC advertising, Google Ads, Google AdWords and all known associates
- You understand LinkedIn advertising, campaign management and other paid programs
- Emails… Of course, email marketing and social media marketing are your forte
- You know how to create reports and deliver metrics from Google analytics, campaign analytics and automation analytics in a manner that we just cannot take our eyes off them
- In your previous experience you’ve worked with a marketing manager (or maybe just by yourself) where you’ve driven and promoted content created across the segmented persona
SEO and SEM, online advertising, PPC advertising, Google Ads, Google Ad Words, Google analytics, campaign analytics and automation analytics
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shark Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).