Stay protected from fake job offers - you NEVER pay for a job at Ideas2IT | Learn More
Marketing Content Producer
LocationFull Time, Chennai
What is in it for you?
- You get the unique opportunity to produce marketing content for a cutting-edge company founded in Silicon Valley. We are working on a range of innovative projects, on the latest technologies like AI-ML, Cloud, DevOps, IIoT, Blockchain, and more. It’s no wonder that top MNCs like Facebook, Oracle, Siemens and Roche work with us
- You also get to work on employer branding/recruitment marketing initiatives for a top-notch employer. We have a Glassdoor rating of 4.7 / 5 and our attrition rates are way below industry standards
- You will be part of a lean marketing team. We are in a period of rapid development and it’s a very exciting time to come on board. This is an opportunity for you to make a direct impact and significant difference to our success, through thoughtful, strategic, and innovative content initiatives
- There will be a wide range of projects to work on, from blogs to lead gen landing pages to employee interview videos, and more. This means the time you spend with us will give you a wealth of experience
- We have our quirks. We tend to do a lot of different things or do them differently. We are always open to new ideas. We have one foot on best practices, while we use the other foot to have fun experimenting with stuff that we haven’t done before
- You will work directly with the head of the marketing function, with a dotted line reporting to the CEO (he’s a ex-Google technologist with a passion for marketing)
- If you have the relevant experience, that’s great! If not, it doesn’t matter. We believe in hiring people with high IQ and the right attitude over readymade skills. As long as you are passionate about building world-class enterprise products and understand whatever technology you are working on in-depth, we will bring you up to speed on all the technologies we use. Oh BTW, did we mention that you need to be super smart?
- You bring 3-4 years of working experience acting as a content writer in an IT company or B2B-IT marketing communications agency
- You would have spent those years producing great content, with an innate ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on time, and passionately uphold a high creative benchmark
- You love B2B IT and passionately writing about it. Your inputs will come from inhouse subject matter experts, but you compound that information with independent online research
- You should work collaboratively with your marketing counterparts to ensure that work you deliver is thoughtful
- We strive for a strong eye and passion for content design with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook
- You have a disciplined approach to managing your projects, but maintain the flexibility to adapt when adjustments are required. You are highly organized. You are proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable
- You are good at running day-to-day schedules and troubleshooting content challenges. You can think strategically and solve problems independently
- You have experience working in partnership with UI-UX teams to bring ideas to life, and you pride in being the face of creative production
- You are highly enthusiastic about learning and trying new things. These could be creative concepts, content creation and management tools, best practices, knowledge of keywords, images, photography/illustration, how social media works and anything else that you need to know to move the needle at Ideas2IT
What you’ll be doing
- Writing high-quality content pieces such as landing pages, blogs, lead magnets, and more
- In certain cases, implementing the approved content on a CMS could be necessary
- Knowledge of writing scripts for Audio Visual content would be an added advantage
- Similarly, the ability to guide the UI-UX team with fresh imaginative ideas would also be an advantage
- Recruitment marketing content
- Internal communication (this varies from time to time)
B2B marketing, Content creation
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shark Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).