We had a FAB 2020 | See our 2020 updates
LocationFull Time, Chennai
Agile, Scrum, Java, Angular, AWS
We are a Product Engineering company. We specialize in building innovative products from ideation to development. We are not a typical IT services company and don’t do support and maintenance projects! Founded by an ex-Googler (or Xoogler) in 2009, we have created a niche for ourselves by leveraging the most exciting technologies in AI/ML, Cloud, DevOps, IIoT, and more. Our people have a fantastic time upskilling and working on them.
We have an enviable list of customers, including Facebook, Oracle, Siemens, Roche, Medtronics, and several exciting startups. Our projects are typically innovation-driven. For instance, we are building an AI platform to personalize cancer treatment by analyzing genealogy data. Work can’t get more impactful than this!
We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor!
What’s more, did you know that we have spun off several exciting product AI and RPA companies like PipeCandy and element5? Our spin-offs operate from the same office and present unique opportunities to the challenge-hungry. So when you join Ideas2IT, you actually open up a whole new world of possibilities!
About the Open Role
The Project Management role involves implementing a truly Agile development process to ensure seamless delivery of a product that has been iteratively validated all along the way.
What you will be doing here
- Take ownership of delivering innovative products for cutting-edge Silicon Valley startups and enterprises (we don’t do support and maintenance projects!).
- Handle projects in exciting technologies like Data Science, RPA, Cloud Engineering, etc.
- Critically influence the outcome of a startup, and not be a small cog in a big machine.
- Support and inspire incredibly talented delivery teams.
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture which is a true meritocracy.
- Influence the path of Ideas2IT by contributing your ideas.
What could make you a great candidate for this position
- A deep understanding of the business context.
- 3+ years of experience in managing software delivery projects.
- 10+ years of overall experience.
- Ability to play a techno-functional role.
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology (Scrum or XP) and helping teams explore, adapt and optimize Agile processes, principles, and practices.
- A disruptive attitude towards technology innovation.
- Nurture and mentor a passionate team.
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
Why work at Ideas2IT
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).