LocationFull Time, Chennai
- You will get to work on modern data pipelines leveraging cutting edge technologies
- Build Cloud native data pipelines, data lakes and data warehouses
- Work on analytical as well as AI infrastructure.
- You will get to learn cutting edge technologies as you work with leading Silicon Valley startups
- Work in a culture that values capability over experience and continuous learning as a core tenant.
- You will get to bring your ideas to the table and make a significant difference to the success of the product instead of being a small cog in a big wheel.
- Need to be well versed with Qlik, Qlik and Qlik!
- We are not looking for business analysts who can do BI visualizations but for people who have experience building and working with Qlik technology such as Associative and In-memory models. And, need to be well versed in Qlik embedded analytics workflows
- A traditional data architect in AWS (on their end) would create the optimized data structure. The Qlik Data Architect would take that as source, do data modelling in QLIK and structure that to leverage Qlik’s in-memory dimensional model technology that the rest of the BI application runs on. The Qlik Data Architect should also be able to take the raw JSON and work with it in Qlik. Should be able to perform aggregated analytics and multi-dimensional analysis.
- The Qlik Data Analysts will create the visualizations, write the expressions for the aggregation, sub-query, filters, etc. and also be experienced in doing advanced analytics. Should have experience working with Qlik APIs and embedding them in web apps.
Qlik Sense, BI Tools, mashup, QVD, SQL
Interested in this opening?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shark Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).