LocationFull Time, Chennai
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies, including Scrum/Daily stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint closures, Sprint retrospection, and Reporting.
- Choose the best suited Agile engineering practice applicable and coach the team to become self-organized by helping them understand and internalize Agile principles.
- Actively track the progress of the Sprint on a daily basis and take proactive measures required to help the team achieve the sprint goals.
- Ensure the team maintains focus, productivity, and efficiency by insulating them from external distractions and actively removing impediments.
- Use retrospectives efficiently to improve the processes and outcomes continuously.
- Create and manage appropriate reports, charts, and metrics to help all stakeholders gain visibility of the status of projects.
- A deep understanding of the business context.
- 7-10 years of the overall experience.
- 7 years of experience playing a Scrum Master role.
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology (Scrum or XP) and helping teams explore, adapt and optimize Agile processes, principles, and practices.
- 3+ years of experience in managing team.
- Background in Business Analyst or any Development,QA background.
- Nurture and mentor a passionate team.
Scrum master, Agile methodology, Business Analyst or any Development, QA background
Interested in this opening?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shark Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).