LocationFull Time, Chennai
- Must have total 7+ yrs. in IT and 2+ years’ experience working as a snowflake Data Architect and 4+ years in Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects
- Must have experience at least one complex implementation of a Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Expertise in Snowflake – data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
- Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
- Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe and Big Data model techniques using Python
- Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modelling)
- Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline related problems, proactively and as issues surface
- Expertise in AWS, Azure or GCP Platform as a Service (PAAS) components is a plus
- Should be able to develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences
- Provide direction on adoption of Cloud technologies (Snowflake) and industry best practices in the field of data warehouse architecture and modelling
Snowflake, Data warehouse, ETL, Python, AWS, BI
Interested in this opening?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shark Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).