LocationFull Time, San Francisco, CA
Design and develop, Java or NodeJs, AWS
We are a Product Engineering company. We specialize in building innovative products from ideation to development. We are not a typical IT services company and don’t do support and maintenance projects! Founded by an ex-Googler (or Xoogler) in 2009, we have created a niche for ourselves by leveraging the most exciting technologies in AI/ML, Cloud, DevOps, IIoT, and more. Our people have a fantastic time upskilling and working on them.
We have an enviable list of customers, including Facebook, Oracle, Siemens, Roche, Medtronics, and several exciting startups. Our projects are typically innovation-driven. For instance, we are building an AI platform to personalize cancer treatment by analyzing genealogy data. Work can’t get more impactful than this!
We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor!
What’s more, did you know that we have spun off several exciting product AI and RPA companies like PipeCandy and element5? Our spin-offs operate from the same office and present unique opportunities to the challenge-hungry. So when you join Ideas2IT, you actually open up a whole new world of possibilities!
What’s in it for you?
- A robust distributed platform to manage a self-healing swarm of bots on unreliable network/compute
- Document Comprehension Engine leveraging RNN and other latest OCR techniques
- Embedded AI engine for automating subjective decision making
- Completely data-driven Low code platform
What you will be doing here
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the requirements and translate them into a technology blueprint
- Evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies
- Design the architecture of each component
- Hands-on development setting the standards for the rest of the team
- Mentor a passionate team to strict design/coding standards
What could make you a great candidate for this position
- Proven experience as a software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Node.js, Java, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
Why work at Ideas2IT
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).