LocationFull Time, Santa Clara, CA
- Work with Product Management to understand business requirements and help translate those to offshore teams
- Software Development: This is a hands-on software development position to design and develop high quality software that will perform at scale
- General responsibilities include design concept generation, participating in and leading design reviews, code reviews, development and testing of the product stack
- Work with Engineering teams onsite to collaborate and understand technical requirements across architecture, design, code, qa, build, release, infra and help bridge the gap between onsite and offshore teams to ensure predictable delivery of quality software
- Work closely with Technical Project Managers and engineering leads to establish milestones and minimum viable bundles for technical deliverables
- Leadership: Manage work allocation, mentor and guide engineers; develop the team on technical concepts; foster a culture that values technical excellence together with support and compassion for individuals; track team performance and delivery and status reporting
- BS in CS, Engineering or a related discipline
- 10+ years of hands-on industry and software development experience (or equivalent) (Java preferred)
- Deep understanding of modern SaaS products
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and practices in the designing complex, enterprise scale services and products
- Experience in leading, mentoring junior software engineers and experience working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Experience in API Design, Data Modeling and Capacity Planning
- Experience in architecting and developing highly available large scale cloud native microservices applications
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud-based integrations using REST APIs
- Proven hands on experience in implementing Authentication/Authorization, SSO with Spring frameworks and strong knowledge on Spring boot microservices.
- Good experience working on cloud native microservice architecture preferably on AWS cloud
- Strong communication skills and solution-oriented nature, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex organizational or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders and partners
Java, Angular, AWS, Microservices, Springboot, SSO Authentication/ Authorization
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shart Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).