Stay protected from fake job offers - you NEVER pay for a job at Ideas2IT | Learn More
Technical Program Manager
LocationFull Time, Belmont , CA
- Delivery Management: Act as a proxy scrum master for 1 to 3 offshore teams enabling and driving engineering teams to deliver 100% of their commitments at the sprint level while ensuring that the team is delivering quality software as per the definition of done for each story in the sprint
- Software Project Management: technical project management for one or more projects/features within engineering, responsible for the technical delivery of a software release. The role will be the single point of contact to the project core team and represent engineering, owning technical deliverables and ensuring engineering is on track
- Work with Product Management to understand business requirements and help translate those to offshore teams
- Work with the PMO to ensure DIS PDP processes are being followed by offshore teams
- Work with Engineering teams onsite to collaborate and understand technical requirements across architecture, design, code, QA, build, release, infra and help bridge the gap between onsite and offshore teams to ensure predictable delivery of quality software
- BS/MS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, etc.)
- 5-10+ years of industry experience, especially in Saas-base related applications
- Have successfully managed engineering deliverables for multiple enterprise-scale software development projects from concept to launch
- Experience working in large, preferably global, software organizations, working across multiple locations with multiple software directors and managers and teams to deliver software releases to market
- Hands-on with reporting and status updates, willing and able to create fit-for-purpose and clear presentations and meaningful dashboards
- Strong communication and solution-oriented, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex organizational or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders and partners
Agile, Scrum, Java, Angular, AWS
Apply for this position
Having trouble submitting the form?
We are a team of 350+ technology-for-business purists, tickled by the prospect of innovation than the project size itself. Armed with vast array of product development skills, we exist to make your every innovation idea a reality. In the process, we strive to exceed expectations, every step of the way. We keep you at the centre of everything we do, and that’s why our USP for an enterprise is very different from what we offer a startup.
Startup of startups
We build multiple products ourselves, hence you will have broad exposure and all the excitement and learnings that come with working for startups. But since we have large enterprises like Ericsson, Medtronics, and Oracle as anchor customers, we are very stable. Its all the excitement of startups without the associated risk.
We invest heavily in our employees learning at an accelerated pace. In addition to cutting edge technologies, we create opportunities to learn leadership, entrepreneurship and so on. We have many programs likes Shark Tank, Tech talks, learning groups to make this happen. You can also take initiatives and bring in new technologies
We have a unique culture with a lot of individual freedom and responsibility. Many decisions that managers will make in other companies are done by adhoc employee committees. There is a reason people have been with us since founding 10 years ago!
We believe in employer’s growth should be according to their accomplishment instead of years of experience. You will get ample opportunities to prove yourself and raise at your own pace.
Enjoy benefits like simple, convenient opta credit employee loans, health insurance, relaxed dress code (as long as you don’t come in your night clothes!), Flexi-Benefit to save taxes and Zeta card (Foooood).