Why ML Capabilities of GCP is way ahead of AWS & Azure
Abishek Chiffon, Data Scientist at Ideas2IT, outlined ML and AI services that put GCP ahead of AWS and Azure.
- Offers AI Hub, a repository of models in a format that can be deployed in Kubeflow, Deep Learning VMs in GPU or TPU.
- AI Platform Classic tool helps create ML training jobs with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, and XGBoost and allows training at scale with user containers and custom frameworks.
- Google has TensorFlow to build and launch self-contained Deep Learning models.
- Its AI Platform Notebooks are VM instances that come pre-integrated with TensorFlow and PyTorch instances, Deep Learning packages, and Jupyter notebook.
- Deep Learning VM images come pre-installed with all software, deep learning, and ML frameworks on a Google Compute Engine instance.
Read the full article here.