Trust the experts in Data Sciences and Vertical Solutioning to implement your Snowflake Cloud Data Platform
Snowflake is a data warehouse built for the cloud and is delivered as a service. Snowflake has a unique architecture that separates storage from compute, resulting in instant and unlimited scalability. Other capabilities include support for structured as well as semi-structured data, secure data sharing, ‘Zero Management’ and ‘pay only for what you use’. The architecture provides a lot of flexibility for companies, reduces operational costs and brings downtime for reporting from days and weeks to minutes due to its simplicity.
Why Snowflake for cloud data warehousing?
Conventional data platforms and big data solutions struggle to deliver on their fundamental purpose: to enable any user to work with any data, without limits on scale, performance or flexibility. Whether you’re a data analyst, data scientist, data engineer, or any other business or technology professional, you’ll get more from your data with Snowflake.
To achieve this, Snowflake built a new data platform from the ground up for the cloud. It’s designed with a patented new architecture to be the centerpiece for data pipelines, data warehousing, data lakes, data application development, and for building data exchanges to easily and securely share governed data. The result? A platform delivered as a service that’s powerful but simple to use.
Should you consider Snowflake Warehouse?
If you are new to serverless warehouses in general and Snowflake in particular, here are reasons to consider the unique architecture of their virtual warehouse.
Seamlessly Share Data Across your Organization and Beyond
Snowflake’s multi-tenant architecture enables governed and secure, modern data sharing in real-time. Within minutes, and without ever having to move data, share any slice of your data across your organization or with any of your business partners and customers. With Snowflake’s Secure Data Sharing, you can easily forge one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many data sharing relationships.
Snowflake eliminates the administration and management demands of traditional platforms and big data solutions. Snowflake is a true data platform-as-a-service, running in the cloud. With built-in performance, there’s no infrastructure to manage or knobs to turn. Snowflake automatically handles infrastructure, optimization, availability, data protection, and more, so you can focus on using your data, not managing it.
Pay Only for What You Use
Per-second, usage-based pricing for compute and storage means you only pay for the amount of data you store and the amount of compute processing you use. Say goodbye to upfront costs, over-provisioned systems, or idle clusters unnecessarily consuming money.
Snowflake processes queries and tasks in a fraction of the time conventional on-premises and cloud data platforms require. Our columnar database engine uses advanced optimizations, including automatic clustering, which removes the headache of manually re-clustering data when loading new data into a table. Combined with the capacity to scale instantly and near-infinitely, you get the exact performance you need, exactly when you need it.
Snowflake can support all of your business data, whether from traditional sources or newer machine-generated sources, without requiring cumbersome transformations and tradeoffs. Snowflake’s patented technology natively loads and optimizes both structured and semi-structured data such as JSON, Avro, or XML and makes it available via SQL without sacrificing performance or flexibility.
Failover and Business Continuity
Replicate data across cloud regions, across cloud providers, and keep data and apps where they are while operating confidently with failover and business continuity.
Why we love Snowflake?
Image source: https://www.snowflake.com
- Cloud-agnostic and available globally on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Move your data to any cloud in any region, without having to re-code your applications
- Multi-tenant architecture to share data without ever having to move it
- True data platform-as-a-service with no infrastructure to manage or knobs to turn
- Supports all business data from both traditional and machine-generated sources
- Replicate data across cloud regions/providers without moving your data and apps
- Services layer with multiple availability zones and utilizes a distributed metadata store
- Multi-cluster shared data architecture for unmatched performance and scalability
- Automatic scaling to support any amount of data, workloads, users, and applications
- Strong Snowflake expertise with Certified Engineers to help you with your data-driven business mission.
- Specialization in Data Science as a Service for both startups and enterprises to solve business problems.
- Vertical expertise and solution consulting to deliver compelling business insights; just not tech for tech sake.
You’re just a step away from transforming your Data Platform
Want to discuss how to leverage Snowflake for your organization? Need a platform and team of experts to kickstart your data and analytics efforts? We can help! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a call with our team of Snowflake experts.